Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Talking Quote +__+

     Everyone is talking ‘quote’ like over almost everything’s nowadays. Cupcakes, break-ups, school, love, hate, sandals, destiny, boys, girls, malware and the list dash on and on, and on. What did I do wrong? Cause, last time I checked, I kindda feel sick seeing updates on someone status (just in case you guys wondering, I was just actually talking about status in the social network. TQ), that happened to be in quite a quoting line. Can’t they just make up their own saying? Or at least for heaven sake, put some credit at the beginning or at the end of the quotes. It’s gruesome and bit disrespect, don’t you think?

      Today is a bright Tuesday, and I’m still a fat me with the unemployed status sticking on my butt! (Not that I do nothing, I’m a part-time tutor! And since it is a part time job, i tend to have lots of free time during my full-time as the jobless’er’). My tough yet mysterious circumstances, had led me to this predicament. Being an obese 23 years old girl never been an issue for me! Until I get real bored and retarded at almost everything’s. That comprises:-
  1. 1)     Me sitting in front of my brother’s lappy, serving the internet via my lovely sister’s BB, for some news feed ‘revision’ in the FB. (Well, that’s rhyme!)
  2.   Me again, reading some OLD news, with deadly face, while cursing some anonymous mosquito, because of the angriness I stroked over this grey white hair grandpa, whom was jailed up for raping his own granddaughter! (Come on! The news has aged almost a decade, now you are in the 2011...waking up freak!)
  3.        My Persian cat and I, (I lied; I own nothing close to Persian cat, not even a picture of a Persian cat. And if I do really have it, I might be lying to you for a second time) wondering heavenly in the kitchen for something yummy and magnifique for our tummy. I ended up, making myself a not-so-tasty sardine’s stew, and my ex-astray cat, ended up comma after having my not-so-tasty sardines stew, which I don’t-even-bother-to-care!
  4.   My Nigerian brother voice can be somewhat dreadful and unscrupulous contamination sometimes. Especially when he sings the song that he always sang. How I wished, I have a magical remote control so that I can mute up his voice. Instead, I yelled at him and sail off to Africa to find his blood family.
  5.     My mother, happen to be the head of the crack-the-fact ( a.k.a krepak, bisin, meleter) ministry within this entire horizon. She can crack any fact (mengerepak) in 7 days without even care how down to earth I feel and what the villagers might say and think about us. Now...can you even imagine the retardation I stroked over this suffocating year? 


If I was to list down all the things that make me as lagging as snail today, this entry can never be enough for me. So, I should just stop, before my sister that pay for her internet bills every month, arrived from work! Until then, bye and have a nice day.

Quote of the day, credit to the fat me and the unemployed me for this quotes. You rock girl!

“Life is bullshit...and the bullshit is not really bullshit; it might sometimes full of shit and have just a little shit on it. So, live your life accordingly, until you chocked to the fullest”


2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha.............. lucu lah post tok leila..... u shud become a journalist..... not the serious one.... the crazy one.... it wud be smashing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll take that as a compliment ken...and u too shud write sumthing..on ur blog, of course.. it look more than just horrible...take note please..hahahhahahahhahah

    ReplyDelete

SeCeBIS kATa UnTUk DiRaSa