Sunday, November 27, 2011

-hypocritorganism-

“Hypocritorganism”

It was random Sunday o’clock, when the WTF association of my inner self pronounced the existence of HYPOCRITORGANISM~~!!! I mean, how on earth that this sturdy annoying creatures still living and, breathing in our not so heavenly planet? I thought they have gone long ago, before the existence of the hibiscus seeds!!! Urggghhhhfffffhhhh~!!

A callous intro, I guess? Sorry for being subsequently carried out by this whole hypocrisy kind of science. Sometimes, things get hard and I got stressed. To be precisely aware, Hypocrite: - Is an accurate reference to all of humanity! Yes, you!!! Human Being! Thank god, I’m an educated hippopotamus. And Kissed my lovely bunny that I’m writing this entry for the sake of Cinderella’s step sister.

Well, come off~! Stop blaming, complaining, or condemning others will you please, Mr. and Mrs. Hypocriticizer!!? If you think you can practice what you preach perfectly without any sloppy mistake, at least I can considered that as ‘divinely sanctioned’ or else you’re just the same as “hypocridiot” as LOL can tell!

Okay, take five…

I'm not a perfect person, There's many things I wish I didn't do, But I continue learning, I never meant to do those things to you, And so I have to say before I go, That I just want you to know

You sound seriously fake, when you try to speak your act. Critically FAKE that my eardrum could break down to my boring leg! Just for once, shut your hypocrisy up! Else, you’ll spend the rest of your life, looking for your missing teeth while sewing your cracking lips! So, please take note! I’m trying my best to live here! 

I Hate “Hypocritorganism”
Even if i'm one of the “Hypocritorganism” that ever exist in this vastly century, 
i still hate me!



2 comments:

SeCeBIS kATa UnTUk DiRaSa