Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pissed Off!!!! seriously!!!!

You know one thing,  the hardest part that you have to accept living in the less modernized kampong?? True….It is always about the fact that you have to live with those ANNOYING little creatures that might scared you in the middle of the night, with their .. . ANNOYING SOUND!!!!Ya..i know rrghaitte???!! I had experienced it like forever at this kampong Tanjung gelam (sighing soundlessly). Well don’t get me wrong I didn’t hate this place. I just hate it whenever the mysterious sound start destroying my nice wet dream…ughh!! (I just exaggerating, in case you don’t know)

Okay try pictured this… you are about to jump into some hot six pac guy or busty girl in your dream when suddenly some chaotic sounds that came from the top of your rent house roof,  wake you up from that dream. I guess I know what you’re thinking. Ya…if only I had M-16 in my hand right now…it will be the last day for some creatures out there …(sambil memandang ke atap rumah)
I did try to understand that they are just..errr.. some innocent cute little creature to be specific raccoon that intentionally… just want to enjoy their night…you know.. . Let’s get to rumble!!! Yeeeeeehaaaaa!!!  Then there goes… $##@$%@^% duk.. duk.. duk. duk… dik..dik… dik.. bang.!!@$###$&&%%&   repeatedly annoying!! And I was like..wait a minute..it’s a Morse code!!!! Omigod I deciphered it!!! The raccoon try to tell me something!!! Okay2 *nada excited*  I just need to figured it out what is it!!! Hahaha..what a pathetic decipherist,  said one of the raccoon.. T__T  Okay!!! Fine…so you want to tell me, it was Edward the handsome Vampire dancing with Bella at the top of  someone’s  roof *actually referring to myself* … Shut the “UCK” *with F in the beginning of the word” up!!!  Stop it!! It’s Ramadhan yarrr!!!! Screamed, one small cute raccoon in Indian accent.
Poor me. I just don’t get it!!!! why they have to be overly excited at this kind of hour. It seems  like they are too happy!! Nothing to worried about, nothing…na-fink!!!! like the day of judgment??? Heavens and hell ??? Wuts UP with the sOund hahh???!!!!!   Doesn’t the FIFA world cup ended, couple of months ago???  Owh ya..Maybe they are practicing some gymnastic move for the upcoming Olympics +__+   just but for once……tolonglah….

Get the hell OUT of hiiiyaaaaa!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SeCeBIS kATa UnTUk DiRaSa