Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thank God..I'm still Alive......

Well… it’s been like forever, I didn’t post any entry for this blog… it’s not that m busy with my campus life, assignment or anything…it’s just me… busy doing nothing…ermm ya right! *do anyone really care?* but, Alhamdullilah …Thank God,  m still alive, still breathing as usual… and m pregnant!!! +_+ that’s the verb, or the word that crop up, whenever I glance down exactly at my tummy *yang BUNcit*  kecewa dan merana disitu…

By the way…CNY just around the corner..so I would like to express my..*perlukah formal* my best wishes to all Malaysians out there…*singing* Berlalu lah sudah Ramadhan, sebulan berpuasa, tiba hari raya yang mulia, mari menyambutnya…+_+ Happy Chinese New Year yoall!!!

Akhir kata, take care guys… don’t celebrate valentine’s day, only valentine’s family can celebrate it… +_+ why? Well, me do not know dear… y dun u Ass-que-boe-moe..^_^ *trying to be funny and cute there*

Till next deciphering… 



peace ^.^ v


i loike tis guy....


No comments:

Post a Comment

SeCeBIS kATa UnTUk DiRaSa