Thursday, November 5, 2009

buat aku menangis....




My love, I have tried with all my being
to grasp a form comparable to thine own,
but nothing seems worthy



I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice

I thought love was just a mirage of the mind,
it's an illusion, it's fake, impossible to find.
But the day I met you, I began to see,
that love is real, and exists in me





but




Until this moment, I never understood how hard it was to lose something you never had








http://www.emocutez.com



2 comments:

  1. hahhaha...he belong to anyone tat currently, accordingly CRAZY, okay...
    but..if u relly want him to be yours..just take him away from me..so that he will never be the gigantic pain in my heart...*ceh!!! jiwang kot!!!* owh TOP~~~~

    ReplyDelete

SeCeBIS kATa UnTUk DiRaSa