Monday, October 26, 2009

Wasiat

By the time you read this...I may no longer a normal cute innocent person that you used to have fun with... presumably, m in the state of hibernation that can be illustrate with..errrghhh…


this



or


this...







okay…scope of wasiat!!! Focus please!!


+_+
Yesterday is a fine lovely day when… my eherrrmm2.. Finally admit “IT” to me..KowanK sumer… When lady gaga said “I wanna take a ride on your disco stick” she really means the bondless, hairy, with baby pool, riding stick..yess!! same goes to me..i really mean IT as an IT..without any intention of making an information technology word short form.




It was a silent romantic night, when he look me in the eyes, my very tired smoky eyes…Things was so beautifully perfect the moment he started to recite this lovely poem with the R&B pop melody +_+


Here goes the most unbearable word that turns me on…Word that make me fly like a sweet grasshopper.. (masalahnya, grasshopper can fly meh??) he finally admit his feeling towards me..(feeling = IT) 

Even a hundred years from now, I’ll swear my love
You’re my everything
Believing in you, just believing in you
The one I’ll share the same times with

No matter what you are, no matter what I am
Every part of it is precious to me
As long as I have you, I don’t need anything else
I know we’ll be happy

Even a hundred years from now, I’ll swear my love
You are my everything
Loving you, just loving you
Let’s make a promise in the tomorrow we’ll share

You’re the one and only person I chose
In this whole world
As long as I have you, any future I have
Will always be shining


I am soo in to him!!! Seriously!!! He’s so cute when he smile!!! I cant even imagine how does he look when he fart!!!?? Just about, he finished say/sing those word to me… I become insane.. as insane as crazy that I manage to write this wasiat to all of you people.. So… my will is…follow This link…to get to know my eherrrmm2…that’s all for now..


***
**
*
*FAINT*


CRAZY.MAD.NUT.GILA.SIOU.3SUKU.
PUNYA CERITA

2 comments:

  1. tolong la!jangan sampai aku molah persatuan pencinta arashi kat rmh tok

    ReplyDelete
  2. welll....camney nak molah..aku dah tersuka cinta deep falling in love with all of the arashi member!!! kaaawaaiiiieeee~~~~ ^_^ *muka kiut ala2 anime kiut*

    ReplyDelete

SeCeBIS kATa UnTUk DiRaSa