Sunday, September 13, 2009

i'm going home...^_^






I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old
So I'm going home.
Well I'm going home.


******************************************************************

                                                                 
KUCHING!!!!!! aKU datang!!!! wait fOr me!! erkk emo juak...

sik sabar dah mOk nangga umah yg makin usang di telan zaman

adik-adik ku yang kusayangi..dan ayah bonda di kampung halaman..

*wlpun rumah ditengah bandar raya*





sama-sama..mengejar mimpi, sama-sama mencari dan menanti
 suka duka bersama di rasai^_^
pulanglah dihari raya~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

SeCeBIS kATa UnTUk DiRaSa