Thursday, September 3, 2009

ArrrrRRGGGHHHHHH!!!

*OMputeH Mode*
It is almost 11 o’clock in the twilight, when I was perpendicularly facing Jenny my Housemate while sitting at my own study portion. Today was really damn tiring. Internet…cam SIA*!  My proposal-editing mission still… err *sigh*. Luckily, my supervisor asks me to submit it next week before the September 10. anD menyampahLy nya.., today  is supposed to be my turn to present the topics on Job Interview **though actually I got wrong information regarding to the matter of actual presentation time**+__+ but my beloved lecturer didn’t come into sight to be in a “fine” condition. So, again!! My presentation is postpone which make it *mengira-ngira* have been postponed twice…for heaven sake..*tensen aku!!*. Seriously, now I have no intention and feeling to present anymore+_+. Bak kata pepatahan “mati pucuk” dah nak present!!
ArrrrRRGGGHHHHHH! ~~~tOlOnglah~~~

3 comments:

SeCeBIS kATa UnTUk DiRaSa