Saturday, September 5, 2009

tersebutlah kisah.....

Kok..kokkokOOK!!! *ayam makcik umah sebelah crackle with high pitch resonance*

It was a somewhat cold when I suddenly feel like want to leering my phone to find out the exact time of that particular moment. 8:51 am… ermm.. Still early *swimming widely on the mattress* and…

OMG!!! I have Project Management test at 9 o’clock today!!! *terhidu bau kematian* without thinking of any other logic idea +_+ I grab my green comb and start combing my hair drastically. Okay, I have made up my mind! And it’s a final decision…  “Just go and take the test without having a shower”.  No one will know except GOD and me, of course. Yes. I can do it! *full of spirit and motivation* but then….

NO!! I cannot go to the examination room without MANDI. (Jangan nak buat haL!!) i don’t want to be in the jail or being charge for murdering by the fact that I trigger the  death of my course mate, as an implication of my *x mandi* aura/smell… so..terpaksalah I go and mandi before everything else, though deep inside my heart I was so fukhen nervous and nervousness start to arbitrate every single part of my entire brain.
Well, I was rather impressed with me myself today. After a while, I was in ready mode to go and get scolding by my lecturer, before taking the test, peacefully. It was 9.13 am. I surrender. *terima jak lah* at least I sit for the test.

I start running ala2 pelari pecut.. for 85kg and above, clean and jerk categories *erk +_+* and to avoid all the dust on the road fly every which way, I stop running. *padahal semput x pernah exercise jadi berhenti berlari* I give my best smile to makcik cleaner that just simply gaze me with her straight face. OMG! Don’t tell me that makcik cleaner notice the pounding reverberation straight away from my heart!!!?? If she does.. malu aku +_+ cepat2 aku larikan diri..

My mind never stops speculating, what is the best reason for my late approaching, +_+suddenly my eyes detect one lovely romantic couple tengah dating under the tree. Oh, God please fractured any branch from the tree and let it fall exactly on top of them, so that I can help them and that I can give an appropriate reason why I am late for my PM test. *praying sambil imagine mengelap-ngelap dahi perempuan itu yang berdarah*. TIDAK!! TAK MUNGKIN!!  Aku mempunyai IMAGINASI yang CEMERLANG!! *continue walking to the right destination*

Finally, I reach the door to the success. It’s errr.. 9.22 am, I supposed. Dengan namaTuhan semesta alam..aku seru 7 petala langit, 7 lautan biru.. kemari datang bertaut pada ku *entah mentera apa yang aku recite ni??* to make it short, I was rather shocked to find Out that the test is finished!! *mula2 aku ingat macam tU la* but then I can state that only *mengira-ngira*  seven of us in the room not including mr. sharif. Adoii!! Sia-sia jer aku tension dan nervous x bertempat!! aku di kejutkan ngn berita  that the test will start  at 9.30 or 10 o’clock because ramai lagi tak sampai. Aku rasa cam nak kisar-kisarkan jer course mate aku yang datang lewat tu.. sebab tak inform dulu dOwank  nak turun lewat jugak!! Haish.. aper pun i’m glad I can sit for the test without have to confer any unrelated and illogical reason for coming late to the class.. 

.....…......

2 comments:

  1. kmk terimagine boobs kitak melompat girang and riang dlm kitak berjln nait-turun and tergesa2...hurm...mhmmm...mhmmm...mhmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. memang....seram!!!!
    patutlah makcik ya melihat kmk dgn muka yg pelik...+_+
    skrg kmk tahu..

    ReplyDelete

SeCeBIS kATa UnTUk DiRaSa